Saturday, April 12, 2014

God MUST Have a Sense Of Humor Too!

    If I couldn't find no joy in the Christian life -- no lightness of heart -- I don't know if I would have persisted like I did.

    But I just have to look at god creation like a cat, a dog or a kid and see how funny they can be, and I'm telling myself... God MUST have a sense of humor!

    I believe today that, the JOY of the LORD is my strength.

    And there's nothing like a good sense of humor to to keep our spirit from being crushed all the time.

    I also think that it help contribute maintaining a good positive attitude and a good health.

    If I had no sense of humor at all, wouldn't I look pretty much like one of the Pharisees in Jesus' day? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share any good joke, story or comment you have (we accept links if they are related to a good blog or website)